Well, it does seem as though Sony Mobile’s next flagship device would be the Sony C650X Odin, although that has just been bandied about as a rumor to date. Since most smartphone manufacturers these days do come up with different kinds of “siblings” in the same range, it is not strange to see a Sony C660X Yuga pop up somewhere online, this time around in an AnTuTu benchmark. Just what kind of juicy details did the AnTuTu benchmark reveal? We do know that the Sony C6603 Yuga will be powered by the Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean operating system which runs at a 1.5GHz processor speed, managing to garner a total score of 11,321.
There is also a very high chance of the Sony C660X Yuga running on the quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 chipset (APQ8064 and MDM9615 with Adreno 320 graphics), although the Yuga will, in all probability, come in a different form factor compared to the Odin despite carrying somewhat similar hardware.
Next Story: Asus Padfone 2 leaked
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark