It seems that Sony might have announcement to make come 30th of October. This was revealed on Sony UK’s website where a banner (pictured above) was seen that hinted that something new could be announced. While it could be just about anything, especially since Sony makes many different types of products, under “Specialization” on its registration page, many of suggestions pointed at something camera/video related. Of course the end of October has also been rumored to be when Google could announce the next-gen Nexus, and there have also been rumors that Sony could be one of the few manufacturers that will be making Google’s next-gen Nexus handset apart from LG. In any case we won’t speculate too much, but if you’re interested in seeing what Sony might have up their sleeves then check back with us on the 30th for the details!
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title