It seems that Sony might have announcement to make come 30th of October. This was revealed on Sony UK’s website where a banner (pictured above) was seen that hinted that something new could be announced. While it could be just about anything, especially since Sony makes many different types of products, under “Specialization” on its registration page, many of suggestions pointed at something camera/video related. Of course the end of October has also been rumored to be when Google could announce the next-gen Nexus, and there have also been rumors that Sony could be one of the few manufacturers that will be making Google’s next-gen Nexus handset apart from LG. In any case we won’t speculate too much, but if you’re interested in seeing what Sony might have up their sleeves then check back with us on the 30th for the details!
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)