The latest camera sample leaks of the yet unreleased (obviously) Sony C6603 Yuga does point towards the very real possibility of this smartphone carry a 13-megapixel Exmor RS CMOS sensor alongside f/2.4 aperture. Not only that, it is said to run on Android firmware 10.1.A.0.270, which is deemed to represent Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean. All of this information was gleaned from a leaked Picasa sample photo, now how about that? I guess it makes sense for a 13-megapixel sensor to be in line with other high end specifications such as a quad-core Krait processor, don’t you think so?
Of course, such specifications are definitely becoming of what Sony would call their future flagship Android-powered device. Apart from the Yuga, there is also the Odin which has been shortlisted, and we could very well see both unveiled at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, next February.
Next Story: Tokai rubber speaker might gross you out
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita