Depending on what type of listener you are, you might appreciate headphones with more treble, or you might appreciate those with more bass. Then there are music lovers who prefer headphones that come without a predefined sound, allowing them to listen to the music as the producer had originally intended. Well if you think you fall into the “more bass!” category, it looks like Sony has a new lineup of headphones that may very well satisfy your bass cravings.
These three new headphones – the MDR-XB800, MDR-XB600, MDR-XB400 – are part of Sony’s Extra Bass Headphone Series and are expected to feature deep bass thanks to its 13.5mm drivers. Sony also appears to have taken a leaf from Beats Audio’s handbook by introducing anti-tangle flat cords. The headphones are said to be extra padded so it should be pretty comfortable and they also feature swivel ear cups which means that DJs might find a use for these headphones as well. They should be available online via Sony’s website and will be priced at $150, $100 and $60 respectively. Any takers? [Press release]
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)