Sprint has just announced that they too, do not want to fall behind in the race of offering the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to the masses, where from October 25th onward, you will be able to pick up the Galaxy Note 2 for $299.99 a pop with a new contract, or at the same price point if you are eligible for an upgrade. There are not as many choices in terms of color compared to Nokia’s smartphone offerings though, as you can choose from either Marble White or Titanium Gray only.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Sprint carries with it not only a speedy quad-core 1.6GHz processor, but it will also be the first device of its kind to come with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on Sprint, not to mention being the first Sprint smartphone that carries a display which is larger than 5”. In fact, we are talking about a 5.5” HD Super AMOLED display at 720p resolution, delivering bigger, clearer and brighter images than ever before. The suits in your company might also want the Galaxy Note 2 since it is a SAFE (Samsung for Enterprise) device that paves the way for secure synchronization of corporate email, calendars, contacts and sensitive information. Any takers? [Press Release]RELATED
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Follow: Galaxy Note 2, Samsung, Sprint,