Will your new tablet come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or not right out of the box? That remains to be seen, depending on the hardware manufacturer as well as their team who have tailored the inner workings of the tablet. Well, there is a chance that the upcoming Toshiba Excite 10SE/AT300SE tablet might just arrive with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in tow, although that has yet to be confirmed just yet. Having received clearance from the FCC recently, in addition to the Bluetooth SIG pointing towards the moniker of “Excite 10SE” for folks living in North America.
What you see above is the European version of the Wi-Fi model, where an AT300SE was spotted in GLBenchmark’s performance charts, touting Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice – something that is yet not available to current Excite models, in addition to what looks set to be a 1,280 x 800 display and a 1.3GHz Tegra 3 processor. Would you be interested in the upcoming Toshiba Excite 10SE/AT300SE?
Next Story: Halo 4 leaks, Microsoft targets pirates
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2012-04-12: Toshiba Excite 10 stops by the FCC
- 2011-10-06: Toshiba AT200 tablet hits the FCC
- 2009-12-13: Toshiba NB300 spotted on FCC
- 2010-01-29: FCC docs shows off Toshiba TG02
- 2010-09-16: FCC takes a look at Toshiba Folio 100