The whole world is full of possibilities, and in this case, we are referring to the possibility of a Nokia Lumia 820 variant hitting other mobile carriers apart from AT&T and T-Mobile, where the latter recently announced that they would be rolling out a spanking new Lumia 810, which is T-Mobile’s very own take on the Lumia 820. Well, what about Verizon? The boys in red did not seem as though they were just going to let this opportunity pass them by, which is why there are some leaked images that could very well indicate the presence of a new Nokia Lumia 820 variant – targeting Verizon Wireless alone.
What will Verizon’s flavor be called? The Lumia 822 does seem to suit it well, where it reportedly carries a similar WVGA display alongside an 8-megapixel rear camera, with most of the internals likely remaining the same. There is the signature stamp located at the 822’s bottom, touting that it will, in all probability, work with Verizon’s 4G LTE network – which should not really come as a surprise actually. What do you think of the possibility of a Lumia 822 on Verizon?
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-03-24: Next Nokia Firmware Could Be The “Blue” Update
- 2014-03-17: Nokia Lumia 530 aka Nokia Rock Coming (Rumor)
- 2014-03-10: Nokia Lumia 635 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-03: Oppo Find 7 50 Megapixel Camera Rumored
- 2013-04-21: Images Of Nokia Lumia 928 In Black And White Leaked