Dell first unveiled the Dell Inspiron 14z in June this year alongside the slightly lighter and thinner 13z. But as to when they will arrive, we still don’t know. Today, however, TmoNews is reporting that it has solved the mystery surrounding the availability of the 14z. It looks like T-Mobile and Dell are teaming up to launch the Inspiron 14z on the 14th of November. According to the leaked document, as seen above, it shows that the Dell Inspiron 14z will feature an extra fast solid-state hard drive and will also support T-Mobile’s 4G network. The Windows 8-based notebook will also arrive pre-installed with a T-Mobile application to help manage data, billing cycles, self-help and more. Unfortunately, the pricing was not revealed, although we previously mentioned that it might retail for $699.99. Other features that we know, so far, are its 7-hour battery life, brushed aluminum finish, and two color choices of Moon Silver and Fire Red.
Next Story: HTC Droid DNA primer
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag