After being rumored to be testing a new “Pages Feed” feature and after launching a new look on friendship pages, it looks like the insanely-famous social networking site will be introducing a new threaded comment system soon. According to Mashable, Facebook is exploring a new feature that could allow its users to specifically reply on comments posted on Timeline. Facebook’s Meredith Chin has confirmed to the publication that the company is testing a new way to add comments to a post on Facebook.
“Now you will be able to reply to another comment as well as the original post,” Chin told Mashable. If indeed Facebook will launch this new feature anytime soon, many will surely find it useful since it will make it easier for its users to reply directly to individual comments. It will also save you a lot of time because it would mean not having to tag a person in order for them to see your reply. However, it’s important to note that threaded comments are already being used on a few third-party websites.
- 2014-04-17: Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam