Google has introduced some minor updates on Google Drive, allowing you to have an easier time finding, organizing, and viewing stuff on Google Drive itself. You can search by person, which comes in handy should you be unable to remember the name of a file, although you know who was the person who shared it with you. Drive search will now auto-complete people’s names, so that it is easier to look up the kind of stuff that you’re searching for.
Apart from that, you can also view Google Earth map files, where you open them, preview and interact with Google Earth files (.kml and .kmz) right within Google Drive on the web. Not only that, you can create new folders while organizing files, and whenever you select files in your Drive list, apart from adding them to an existing folder, you are able to add them directly to a new folder.
Folks using Chrome can also drag and drop folders there, meaning entire folders can be sent from your desktop to Drive on the web in a jiffy. Misplaced something by accident in the trash? Not to worry, you can also search results from there, too. Are you enjoying the latest Google Drive and all it offers?RELATED
- Try Out Web Store Apps Without Any Installation
- Man Throws Away Hard Drive With More Than 7,500 Bitcoins Within
- OCZ Files For Bankruptcy, Toshiba Offers To Purchase Assets
- YouTube App Teardown Points To Possible Music Pass Service
- Acer C720P Is Their Latest Touchscreen Chromebook Priced At $299
- Follow: drive, Google,
- Seen at: googledrive.blogspot