So it’s Friday today, November 2nd. In case you forgot, Apple will be selling the newly announced iPad mini today in the U.S. for $329, as well as in other countries including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the U.K.
November 2 might not be an ideal date for the launch, at least in the U.S, considering that some folks are still recovering from Hurricane Sandy. Mashable reports that only one man actually waited outside the Fifth Avenue Apple Store near Central Park yesterday for today’s iPad mini launch. Additionally, Apple is also rolling out iOS 6.0.1 that adds a tad of updates including fixes to a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air, bug fixes to some reported horizontal lines across the keyboard, fixes to an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network, and some improvements for the iPhone 5 and iPod touch.
- 2014-04-09 Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31 iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23 Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18 Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-02-16 iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued