Jailbreaking your iPhone is not something that Apple looks upon kindly, but then again, it does offer a whole new world of options when it comes to using your iPhone with other apps that were not previously approved by Apple on the App Store, although it delivers far more flexibility than what is currently on the App Store. Chronic Dev developer planetbeing did share an image on his white iPhone 5 that is said to be on its way to be jailbroken, and if you have the necessary eagle eyes, there seems to be an abundance of unauthorized widgets located in the pull-down notification bar.
Right now, planetbeing claims that the entire jailbreaking “puzzle” is still being put together, as Apple did not make life easy for developers who want to jailbreak the device. At least some progress is better than no progress, don’t you agree? planetbeing said, “I would characterize it more as finding the missing pieces rather than debugging at this stage. Typically the messiest part of the jailbreak process has been installing it in the first place… We’re further along than WWJC. But again, I can’t give any specifics. The jailbreak itself is stable but we’re missing needed exploits. I can’t discuss what we’re missing.”
Next Story: Cute Circuit Twitter Dress
- 2013-10-01 Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29 iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26 iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16 iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-02-07 FullForce Jailbreak Tweak Stretches Out iPhone 4/4S Apps For The iPhone 5
- 2013-02-04 iPhone 5, iOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak Now Available For Windows, Mac & Linux
- 2013-02-04 iPhone 5 Jailbreak Expected To Be Released Today [Updated]
- 2013-01-31 Untethered iPhone 5 and iOS 6.1 Jailbreak Expected To Be Released This Sunday
- 2012-12-10 Untethered iPhone 5 jailbreak coming on the 22nd of December?