Sprint is proud to announce that one of their thinnest smartphones on offer that comes with a QWERTY keyboard would be the LG Mach, arriving in the US via Sprint this coming November 11th for $99.99 a pop, where it will be accompanied by a new 2-year contract for those who are interested. Pre-orders for the LG Mach begins from today onwards if you want one in time for Thanksgiving. Just what kind of hardware specifications are we looking at with the LG Mach? It will not run the latest Android operating system though, as you will have to settle for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Other hardware packed underneath the Mach’s hood include the aforementioned full QWERTY slide out keyboard, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, a 4” WVGA touch screen display, WiFi and LTE connectivity, all crammed into a body which measures just 0.48” thin – now is that an achievement or what? Expect the standard slew of Google products such as Google Talk, Search, Gmail, Maps, Calendar and YouTube to be thrown into the mix as well. The 5-megapixel camera at the back can be said to be functional at best, while the VGA front-facing shooter is nothing to shout about. Any takers for the Mach? [Product Page]
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-03-31: Sprint LG G2 Mini Carries Model Number LS885
- 2014-02-26: LG F90 (LG Volt) Set To Arrive On Sprint
- 2014-01-16: LG G Flex Arrives On Sprint
- 2013-12-15: LG G Flex For Sprint Leaked
- 2013-11-21: LG G Flex For Sprint Passes Through The FCC