Angry Birds Star Wars is expected to be released on the 8th of November, and so far we’ve seen several teaser trailers, although a couple of days ago was when we managed to get a first look at the gameplay which featured lasers and light sabers along with the usual assortment of birds and pigs. Well if you were looking for more info about what else you might be able to expect from the game upon its release, Rovio has revealed yet another gameplay video. This time around, instead of featuring the Angry Birds version of Luke and Leia, it instead features R2-D2 and C-3PO. C-3PO will be able to blow up enemy pigs and structures, while R2-D2 will have the ability to electrocute nearby enemies. Other than that, we also got a glimpse at the space level which we have to admit isn’t surprising and it should feature the same physics from the Angry Birds Space game. Either way if you have a minute to spare, check it out in the video above.
- 2013-10-30 Angry Birds Star Wars To Debut On Next-Gen Consoles
- 2013-08-21 Angry Birds Star Wars Multiplayer Mode Shown Off In Video
- 2013-07-18 Angry Birds Star Wars Headed To Consoles, Handhelds On October 29
- 2013-07-15 Angry Birds Star Wars II Coming September 19 Along With Physical Toys
- 2013-07-12 Angry Birds Star Wars Prequel Teased Ahead Of July 15 Reveal