I use Pocket on my Android as a repository for my favorite blogs and articles on the web. Today, the popular app for Android has just received a nifty update. Its developers say that the new update is centered on performance, just in time for Google’s new line of Nexus devices. Pocket for Android is now more responsive, thanks to the slew of performance improvements on the app. Apart from being now optimized for Nexus 4, Nexus 7, and Nexus 10, Pocket for Android now has the ability to edit tags directly from the screen via the menu and ability to create multiple new tags at once.
Of course, an update will not be complete if previous issues will remain unsolved. It’s good to know that previous problems with Asus tablets are now resolved and the bugs have been eliminated as well. “Just in time for the release of Google’s new Nexus series of phones and tablets, we’ve created a faster, more responsive app—one that’s also optimized to work great on all the new devices. 4.3 includes faster booting, smoother scrolling, and better responsiveness,” says Mark of the Pocket development team.
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- JXD S5800 Android Gaming Tablet/Smartphone Unveiled
- CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Stable Builds Released
- Follow: app,
- Seen at: getpocket