Staying true to their word, RIM has announced that they will be officially launching Blackberry 10 on the 30th of January, and while that is certainly great news for Blackberry owners anticipating the next-generation of Blackberry devices, when exactly will they be able to get their hands on the phone? The good news is that according to RIM, would-be customers can expect to get their hands on Blackberry 10 smartphones starting in February, not too long after the platform and its accompanying devices have been officially launched.
According to RIM’s COO, Kristian Tear (via Bloomberg), the company is hoping to make their products available as soon as possible and hope to get Blackberry 10 smartphones into the hands of consumers within 30 days of its launch. Tear also stated multiple continents although no specifics were provided. This is certainly great news – after all no one likes being teased with a potentially great product and having to wait months before being able to get it! In any case hopefully we will have some specifics to share with you at a later date, so do check back with us then for the details!
- 2013-07-11 Research In Motion Officially Renamed To Blackberry, As Per Shareholder Vote
- 2013-02-04 BlackBerry Z10 Review
- 2013-01-30 BlackBerry Z10 Review Sentiment
- 2013-01-30 BlackBerry 10 Launched, RIM's Roadmap for 2013
- 2013-01-30 BlackBerry Z10 Announced
- 2013-01-30 BlackBerry Z10 To Debut In Black
- 2013-01-29 BlackBerry 10 Z10 Available For Online Orders In U.K. Starting Tomorrow
- 2013-01-28 RIM Reduces Pricing Tier For Apps On BlackBerry World