RISK is a game that unfortunately can bring out the extremely brutal and competitive sides of friends and family members that you would never have suspected, but at the same time it is an extremely rewarding game – if you win. Now if you’re into strategy games then you might be interested to learn that RISK: StarCraft Collector’s Edition is now available for sale, making this the perfect game for people who love strategy-based games, or fans of Blizzard’s StarCraft franchise, or fans of the original RISK board game.
According to Blizzard, players can play RISK: StarCraft in four different ways and will also come “complete with 333 game pieces. Custom components include 2 Terran Armies, 2 Protoss Armies, 2 Zerg Armies, 6 Leaders, 6 Custom Bases, 15 Custom Mineral Fields, 42 Faction/Territory Cards, Custom Game Board, and 7 dice.” If this sounds like game you’d like to get your hands on, it is available via Blizzard’s online store for $49.95, or Amazon for $39.95.
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Blizzard Files For Overwatch Trademark