At this time of the year, we can only start salivating at the different kinds of gizmos that are being prepared for CES as well as smartphones coming your way at MWC next year, as both events are set to happen within the first two months of 2013. Well, there are whispers that Samsung might just release a new 1080p Super AMOLED display sometime next year, where it will come with 5” of viewing real estate, in addition to a stunning 441ppi pixel density that will surely be able to rival the HTC Droid DNA.
Needless to say, this particular 1080p Super AMOLED display looks set to make an appearance on the potential next flagship, the Samsung Galaxy S4. No idea on whether this is a PenTile or an RGB matrix display, but rumors have it that it will enter production in Q1 of 2013, which means it ought to roll out in time for a Q2 launch. After all, the entire Galaxy S flagship smartphones from Samsung have always made their mark in the second quarter of the particular launch year. What do you think of having such a high pixel density display on your smartphone?
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out