When you hear about the Samsung Galaxy Camera, what comes to your mind? Surely the lack of LTE connectivity would be one of the sore points if you always pride yourself being on the cutting edge of technology, but we are pleased to say that things are about to change for the better really, really soon, considering how most stuff that arrive at the FCC tend to be released to the general market sooner rather than later. The Samsung Galaxy Camera that we all have come to know (and for some, love) has just gone through the FCC yet again – albeit it will feature support for LTE connectivity in the US.
Sporting a model name of EK-GC120, (the HSPA+ model is known as the GC100), it will boast of LTE access that is compatible with Verizon’s 700MHz spectrum. Needless to say, this is more or less confirmation that the EK-GC120 is being prepared for a Verizon Wireless release, and if you happen to tote it with you on your holiday when overseas, you can fall back onto Wi-Fi support.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-01-24: LG G Pad 8.3 With LTE Might Knock On Verizon’s Door
- 2013-07-21: Kyocera C6750 Hits The FCC, Prepped For Verizon Debut
- 2013-05-27: Motorola X Phone For Verizon (XT1060) Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-04-14: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Camera Receives Software Update
- 2013-02-21: Verizon Pantech Perception Hits The FCC