So, we do know that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, at least in select areas around the globe, has already started to receive the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system update, which will certainly keep owners of the tablet more than happy. Well, there is more than meets the eye as the Transformers would have it, as Samsung has added to the overall feeling of anticipation by revealing how Premium Suite will be part of the operating system update.
I guess apart from all that Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is able to deliver, users too, will be able to enjoy extended Multi Window functionality, where it will allow your device to open up to 16 apps simultaneously, and each of these “windows” can be moved, resized and pinned according to your whim and fancy. Not only that, Samsung’s Air View has also been thrown into the Premium Suite mix, which enables users to preview appointments, emails, and video among others simply be hovering the S Pen right above the display.
Other new additions will include Easy Clip, Quick Command, Photo Note, Paper Artist and an enhanced S Note app. No idea on when exactly will Premium Suite and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean roll out, but we sure as heck hope that an early Christmas present would be more than welcome.
Next Story: Self-Filling Water Bottle
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-15: Samsung SM-T805 Could Be New Galaxy Tab Pro Device
- 2014-03-05: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Arriving This March 9
- 2014-02-11: Galaxy Tab 4 Specifications Allegedly Leaked
- 2013-01-11: Samsung's Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 And Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Now Receiving Jelly Bean