So, we do know that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, at least in select areas around the globe, has already started to receive the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system update, which will certainly keep owners of the tablet more than happy. Well, there is more than meets the eye as the Transformers would have it, as Samsung has added to the overall feeling of anticipation by revealing how Premium Suite will be part of the operating system update.
I guess apart from all that Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is able to deliver, users too, will be able to enjoy extended Multi Window functionality, where it will allow your device to open up to 16 apps simultaneously, and each of these “windows” can be moved, resized and pinned according to your whim and fancy. Not only that, Samsung’s Air View has also been thrown into the Premium Suite mix, which enables users to preview appointments, emails, and video among others simply be hovering the S Pen right above the display.
Other new additions will include Easy Clip, Quick Command, Photo Note, Paper Artist and an enhanced S Note app. No idea on when exactly will Premium Suite and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean roll out, but we sure as heck hope that an early Christmas present would be more than welcome.RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: galaxy tab, Jelly Bean (Android), Samsung,
- Seen at: samsung