After showcasing over 130 mobile apps in 14 shows,in 4 cities, the SF AppShow will celebrate its 3d anniversary on November 8th in San Francisco. With the holiday shopping season right around the corner we’ll be focusing on apps for saving time and money with all your holiday shopping, apps for planning holiday travel, apps for creating unique gifts, and apps for entertaining you and your family while you’re all home for the holidays.
Watch as our host Gina Smith checks out hot apps, interviews their developers and takes your questions from the stage. See newsworthy new apps, get insight from app developers, find unrecognized app gems. Space is limited; seats are available on a first-come basis.
Ubergizmo readers get a 25% discount on the registration fee, register here with the discount.
On November 8, 2012 come to the SF AppShow at YetiZen, on the second floor above Temple at 540 Howard St. San Francisco, CA. After the Show, we’ll have a special performance by the Smule band, and then head downstairs to Temple for a special AppShow after party to celebrate our three year anniversary.
The event starts with appetizers & drinks (6:00-7:00 PM) and the show starts at 7:00 PM.
If you cannot make it to the venue, follow the webcast online, starting at 7:00 PM Pacific at http://sfappshow.com/live.
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-10-18: Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-15: Apple Still Has “A Lot To Cover” This October 22nd
- 2013-05-30: FUTUR EN SEINE - Digital World Festival - Paris June 13-23
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2013-03-13: Structure:Data • March 20 & 21, 2013 • New York, NY