Should you be a huge fan of the Sony NEX-7 digital camera, then here is some news for you – the inevitable upgrade cycle is looming on the horizon, and it is whispered about that the Sony NEX-7 will be ousted by its successor sometime in the first half of 2013. As for the kind of specifications that the NEX-7’s successor will carry, those that you hear are still rumors until something far more concrete, preferably from the horse’s mouth itself, is revealed.
It does seem that the NEX-7’s successor will be a very different beast from the existing setup, where every aspect from EVF, sensor up to the AF will be changed. What else do you think that Sony will introduce into the successor of the NEX-7?
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)