It looks like 2013 could be an interesting year for Sony as a certain Xperia E handset was recently revealed via AnTuTu benchmarks, giving us a glimpse at what we might be able to expect if and when Sony makes it official. The device features the model number C1505 and appears to be powered by a 1GHz processor, which unfortunately does not seem like much compared to other high-end phones, suggesting that this particular device could be an entry or mid-ranged offering. On the flipside the benchmarks have also revealed that the Xperia E will be running on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean which given the many positive feedback that users have provided on the smoothness of the Jelly Bean update, we can only take this to mean a good thing. In any case this is pretty much what we have to go on for now, but we will be back when more information has been made available, so check back with us at a later date for the details!
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update