We have seen some projectors from AAXA in the past, and here we are with something totally different – the AAXA LED Showtime 3D Projector. It will make use of a next generation Light-Emitting-Diodes (LEDs) projection technology that works alongside a high resolution 1280×800 DLP imager, where LEDs are said to be superior to lamp based projectors as it will directly inject red, green, and blue light into the projection engine rather than to rely on filtered white light. As a result, your eyes will see more vivid, colorful images as well as the ability to enjoy it so within a 20,000 hour life-span, which is 10 times longer compared to a standard issue lamp projector.
Underneath the hood, the AAXA LED Showtime 3D will come with native 720P (WXGA) resolution, a 3D ready graphics processor, and an onboard Movie, Slideshow, and Music player. All of it is crammed into a case that measures 5.9” x 5.2” x 1.4”, delivering immersive video and game-play of up to 160”. It will retail for $500 a pop at the moment. [Press Release]
Next Story: BlackBerry 10 Virtual Keyboard Demonstrated
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever