Asus does seem as though they have a new range of tablets being prepared for the masses, where these will be called the MeMO Pad. Well, a couple of MeMO Pads have already picked up the nod of approval from the FCC, which is a sign that these tablets would eventually arrive at all good consumer electronic stores in the US. The larger MeMO Pad of the two will carry the model number K001, where it boasts of a screen which will measure around 10” diagonally, as you can see above. The very same FCC reports also point toward dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, accompanied by a built-in camera.
As for the other MeMO Pad, it will be smaller at 7” in size with the model number K0W, while it does not seem to come with any camera at all. It must be noted that Asus rolled out their first MeMO Pad earlier this year, but both the K001 and K0W did not make the cut – not until now, that is. Pricing and availability details remain to be seen so stay tuned! It would be interesting to know whether either one of these two will be able to make a name for themselves in the highly competitive tablet market.
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-13 Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11 Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03 Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-03-23 ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-12-02 Asus M80T Tablet Hits The FCC
- 2013-09-25 Asus TF502T Tablets Arrives At The FCC
- 2013-08-28 ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Hits The FCC
- 2013-05-23 Unreleased Asus Tablet Pays A Visit To The FCC