Wondering what sort of cool headphones you can expect to be shown off at CES 2013? While we will probably come across several during our time there, for now Australian company Audiofly has taken the wraps off several new high-end earphones which they will be putting up for display at CES. This includes the AF120 – the most affordable of the range, the AF140 and the AF160 which will be the highest priced which you will have to decide it is worth spending you money on.
Starting with the AF120, these pair of headphones will feature a 9mm dynamic driver and a balanced armature. It will come in two versions: one with a microphone and one without, with the former expecting to cost $300 while the latter will set you back $250. Next up is the AF140 which will feature two sets of balanced armatures in each ear and detachable cables, one with microphone and the other without. The AF140 is expected to retail for $250-$300
Last but not least is the AF160 which will feature three balanced armatures per ear, and apart from that it is expected to be somewhat similar to the AF140. The AF160 will go for about $400-$450, pretty pricey when you think about it. We expect more details will be shared at CES 2013, so be sure to check back with us then for the details.
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-15: Best of CES 2013 @ Ubergizmo