With the Blackberry 10 SDK going gold and with RIM set to launch the platform in January of 2013, it looks like the Canadian company is kicking things into gear by launching a series of advertisements in the New York Times. As you can see above, the ads RIM has taken out in the paper boast about Blackberry 10’s virtual keyboard, claiming it to be fast, accurate and effortless. They have also released ads that boast about the platform’s time shift camera mode, and the Blackberry 10 Hub. These recently released ads will probably not be the last we’ll see, so hopefully RIM will unveil more down the road.
In the meantime the Blackberry 10 L-series has already made an appearance in a video where it is compared against the iPhone 5 and Dev Alpha B device, along with a series of photos which are probably the clearest set of L-series photos we have to date. We don’t know about you guys, but we are most definitely excited to see what RIM has in store.
- 2014-04-09: Polled BlackBerry Users Want BlackBerry 10 To Be Themable
- 2014-03-27: BlackBerry 10 Receives Full Operational Capability Certification By Department Of Defense
- 2014-02-19: BlackBerry 10 QWERTY Prototype Photos Leaked
- 2014-02-13: BBM 2.0 Brings Voice Calling, Channels, Dropbox And More
- 2013-12-24: BlackBerry Dropped Plans To Release Two More BB10 Devices