If you’re a fan of BMW cars, you might be interested to learn that BMW has recently taken the wraps off the 4 Series Coupe. Before you rush out and start taking out loans from the bank to get your hands on this bad boy, it should be noted that the 4 Series Coupe is merely a concept vehicle at this point in time. However assuming that BMW follows the same path they took with the Gran Coupe concept which resulted in the 6 Series, perhaps sometime down the future we might expect to see the 4 Series Coupe made a reality! As you can see in the image above, the 4 Series Coupe features some pretty smooth curves, a long bonnet and a short rear deck, although unlike the 6 Series, this concept seems to have retained the stylings of a sedan similar to that of the 3 Series with a connected grille and headlights design. According to BMW’s specifications, the 4 Series Coupe measures 4641mm long, 1826mm wide and 1362mm tall, although the engine of the vehicle remains unknown. BMW has yet to announce when they will be showing off a production version of this concept, but some have speculated that this should take place at next year’s Frankfurt Motor Show.
- 2014-02-06: Honda XS-1 Spotted In India
- 2014-01-08: Volvo Concept XC Coupe To Debut At Detroit Motor Show
- 2013-12-12: Willie Bus Concept Might Change City’s Landscape In The Future
- 2013-12-02: Mobiliant Concept Vehicle Can Climb Walls
- 2013-12-01: WitStar Concept Car Comes With A Fish Tank Inside