If you are a PS Vita owner who has been hankering after some Burn the Rope action for quite some time already, perhaps the long wait is finally over. Burn the Rope for PS Vita has been announced, and it is available for the taking. Just in case you were living under a rock for some years, Burn the Rope is a game that requires you to burn as much rope as possible in each level. In order to begin the pyrotechnics, just tap PS Vita’s front touchscreen wherever there is rope, and you then control the direction of the flame through the screen’s rotation.
The flame is guaranteed, like a Zippo lighter, to alway burn up, and not only that, it will burn out should it run out of rope – now is that logical or what. The angle of the rope will determine the speed of the flame, and you can also opt to use the rear touchscreen to navigate the burning process. If a fun and addictive active puzzler is what you’re on the lookout for, then this is it.
Next Story: LG Targets Apple In New Ads
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-17 Sony Originally Pitched The Idea Of Titanfall For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15 God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-14 PS Vita Pets: Puppy Parlour To Tide You Over
- 2014-04-13 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita