We’re sure that gamers are a bit bummed that Capcom’s Monster Hunter 4 has been delayed to next year, and while a new release date has yet to be announced, the developers behind the game have decided that the next best thing would be to release a series of videos in which gameplay footage from the upcoming game is shown, giving gamers a taste of what’s to come. The good news is that thanks to the delay, this would mean that the developers would have more time to make any changes or improvements that will affect the game’s overall experience which we can’t help but think is a good thing for gamers out there. The game was originally scheduled for a release in March of 2013, but has since been pushed to the summer of 2013 with no definitive date in sight. In the meantime we guess you will just have to enjoy these videos below.
Next Story: XDA University has been officially launched
- 2014-04-24 Fan Remakes Resident Evil 2 With Unreal Engine As Proof Of Concept
- 2014-04-21 Capcom Reveals New Monster Hunter 4G Trailer
- 2014-04-21 New Ultra Street Fighter IV English Trailer Denotes 44 Challengers
- 2014-03-10 Capcom And Twitch Deliver Capcom Pro Tour
- 2014-02-24 Capcom's DLCs Account For 15-16% Of Their Sales