Chances are, you’re probably browsing Ubergizmo from your tablet device. We know how much you enjoy what we do, but we also know you can’t get all of your news from us, although we’d certainly like to believe you do. Google News has always been a great way to find out what is going on in the world with very little effort, but the experience on tablets has been seriously lacking. Google knows this and is rolling out an update to make the Google News experience on tablet devices more bearable.
Google News’ new experience will allow users to use gestures to manipulate the news as you can swipe horizontally to move between sections with vertical swipes still dedicated to scrolling, which we feel is a nice touch. An “Explore in depth” button will spread out multiple articles on a particular topic as well as other information regarding that story.
The Google News experience for tablet will be rolling out in the next few days with the Nexus 7, Nexus 10 and iPad already able to use the improved layout. Just keep in mind what tablets you should be browsing Google News with.RELATED
- Download Gmail And Google Calendar User Data Starting Today
- Top Yahoo Searches In 2013 Revealed
- PayPal Now Offering Digital Gift Cards For Purchase
- Facebook Wants To Make Your News Feed More Relevant
- Over $1.2 Billion Spent Online This Black Friday
- Follow: iPad, Nexus 10, Nexus 7, Tablet,
- Seen at: googlenewsblog.blogspot