It has taken a couple of months to arrive at this situation, but better late than never, don’t you think so? Basically, the PlayStation Mobile store has already received support for a few new HTC devices, and these would include the HTC One XL, the EVO 4G LTE and the One X+. They will be accompanied by the HTC One X, One S and One V bringing the number of PlayStation Mobile-certified HTC devices to six. Sony requires all HTC smartphones except for the One V to run on the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system before one is able to enjoy the game store.
As for the HTC One V, Sony says that they are working on rolling out more information concerning the entry-level smartphone at a later date, and so far recent leaks have claimed that the device might not be on the receiving end of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Well, casual gaming on a smartphone is fine and dandy, but if you want to obtain a better gaming experience on the go, relying on a dedicated portable console might be a better idea. Image courtesy of GSM Arena.
Next Story: Solar Powered Floating Room
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-23 Viber New Redesigned iOS App and Coming to BlackBerry 10
- 2014-04-23 Bloom Necklace for Misfit Shine Activity Tracker