Sony’s brawler, the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, has been released not too long ago but it looks like a sequel to the game has already been planned. This is thanks to job listings spotted for SuperBot Entertainment – one for an art director, and one for a game director. The game director job listing is probably the one that gave away the possibility of a sequel as according to the job description, the game director will be tasked with creating new game modes and designing gameplay systems. This hardly gives us the impression that the hiring is targeted at a DLC, especially with the mention of new game modes and new gameplay systems. It is probably too early to speculate as to what sort of content a possible sequel will contain, but in the meantime we guess this is good news for gamers who are currently enjoying the game and who are looking forward to what the future could hold for the franchise. If you have played the game, what do you guys think? Does the game warrant a sequel or do you think DLCs will be enough?
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase