Gamers around the world have been keeping busy with games like Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Halo 4 for the past month, but EA’s Need for Speed Most Wanted kept players racing for a good amount of time before the gaming market was saturated with first-person shooters. That’s why EA has announced it will be delivering the first piece of DLC for its Need for Speed Most Wanted that will add a good amount of content to an already content-packed game.
The Ultimate Speed Pack will introduce the Pagani Zonda R, McLaren F1LM, Lamborghini Aventador J and Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse along with 25 new events and 70 speed-themed milestones spread throughout Most Wanted’s city. Once you’ve mastered the new vehicles, you’ll be able to battle a new Most Wanted rival, the Hennessey Venom GT Spyder, which would make an absolute killing in online multiplayer.
The Ultimate Speed Pack will be available on December 18th and retail for $9.99 on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, PlayStation Network and PC. Until then, keep speeding your way through Most Wanted, earn those Speed Points and don’t forget to take your vitamins and say your prayers while you’re at it.
Next Story: Facebook For BlackBerry 3.3 Now Available
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-03: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2014-03-30: EA Origin Service To Go 100% Digital From April Onwards
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-03-26: Battlefield 4 Naval Strike DLC For Xbox One And PC Delayed
- 2014-02-05: Assassin’s Creed 4 Freedom Cry DLC Will Be A Standalone Release Soon
- 2014-02-05: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC Pack Coming To PS4, PS3 And Windows PC This February 27
- 2013-12-10: Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today
- 2013-02-21: Mass Effect 3 Receiving Two New DLC Packs On Feb. 26, Mar. 5