It was earlier this morning that we reported on how Nokia decided to give the CES 2013 boat a miss, and decide to settle for an appearance at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, next February instead. Well, I guess there were some discrepancies earlier, and Nokia is not giving Las Vegas a miss, but rather, will attend it without much fanfare. Doug Dawson of Nokia stated on Twitter that “While we [Nokia] have scaled back our show floor presence this year, Nokia will be visible at CES in other ways”.
Well, does this mean that Nokia will not be setting a show booth, with babes and all? Perhaps, and it does make one wonder just what kind of presence they will make, and will the lack of a booth make it more or less pointless for them to attend CES? Maybe the folks over at Nokia have some kind of brilliant guerrilla marketing plan that they are not telling anyone yet, so we await with bated breath.
Next Story: 7,000 Nintendo Consoles Worth $2 Million Stolen
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2012-01-13: Nokia Lumia 900 to hit AT&T this March?
- 2012-01-10: Nokia Lumia 900 Demo
- 2012-01-10: Unlocked Nokia Lumia 800 to be sold in Microsoft Stores
- 2012-01-09: CES 2012: Nokia Press Conference
- 2012-01-09: Nokia Lumia 900 images revealed ahead of announcement