It did not take too long at all for the folks over at Razer to pick up the required 10,000 Facebook likes in order to continue with their Project Fiona, a Windows 8-powered gaming tablet that comes with a massive 10.1” display. In fact, Razer decided to throw the doors of discussion wide open to potential gamers (meaning, owners of the Razer Project Fiona if it ever takes off) on the kind of hardware specifications that they would want. It is not surprising then to see that the whole Project Fiona is set to feature high end specifications, as who would want a Ferrari or Lamborghini with the engine of a Honda Accord or Toyota Camry?
Basically, voters claim that the Project Fiona prototype ought to be armed with at least an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, coupled with a mid-tier discrete graphics chipset to deliver adequate pixel-pushing power, while it seems to be all right to have the Project Fiona come with double the weight and thickness of the iPad. Detachable controllers were also deemed to be compulsory, and an asking price that resides between $1,300 and $1,500 is a comfortable enough figure for most. Hopefully we see a market ready version of Project Fiona soon. [Facebook Page]RELATED
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- PlayStation App Released Ahead Of PS4 Launch On iOS, Android
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Follow: project fiona, razer,