You can say that Samsung has more or less a phone for anyone and everyone – whether you are in the market for a featurephone, or want something out of the ordinary with a high end device like the Galaxy S3, Samsung has got your back. In fact, Samsung can be said to be one of the first few phone manufacturers to jump aboard the dual SIM bandwagon a few years back, marketing those devices under the “Duos” brand name. None of the Duos devices fall under the high end segment of things, but perhaps this situation might just change with whispers of the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos being around the corner.
Needless to say, the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos is going to be a dual SIM version of the Galaxy Grand which leaked out earlier last month, and chances are the Galaxy Grand Duos will carry similar specifications as the Galaxy Grand (apart from its ability to use two SIM cards at once, of course), where among them include a 5-inch touchscreen display, a quad-core 1.4 GHz Samsung Exynos processor, NFC capability, LTE, and a 2,100 mAh battery.
Next Story: Contact Lens Sports Embedded LCD Display
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store