The Samsung GT-N5100 is said to be a new 7” Samsung Galaxy Note device that the South Korean company is working on, and it looks like it has made another appearance in GLBenchmark tests. The results have revealed that the GT-N5100 will sport a display resolution of 1280×800, and a quad-core Exynos 4412 processor on board clocked at 1.6GHz and that it will run Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean right out of the box. It is unclear as to what this device might look like or when it will be launched, but given that CES 2013 and MWC 2013 are around the corner, we couldn’t think of a better time for Samsung to show off their new products. Unfortunately apart from those details, not much else is known about the GT-N5100 except that it is most likely of the Galaxy Note lineup. Given that a $99 ASUS Nexus tablet is the in the works and that Acer could be interested in a $99 Android tablet of their own, perhaps Samsung does not want to be left out either. We’ll keep our eyes peeled and since we will be on hand for both CES and MWC, be sure to check back with us then for the details and updates.
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch