Hmmm, this certainly did not take too long – the Samsung GT-N5100 was recently spotted over at GLBenchmark, and here we are with another Samsung device that has been spotted on the very same benchmark. I am referring to the Samsung GT-S6810P, and since it lacks the “N” designation, this would most probably not fall under the Note family or range. Unlike the Samsung GT-N5100, the Samsung GT-S6810P does seem to be more subdued device that will be extremely comfortable resting in the mid-range scheme of things, although it will still come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Don’t be too surprised to hear that the display has a resolution which will disappoint many who are used to high end specifications – we are talking about just 480 × 320 pixels here, where it will run on a 1GHz processor, which in all probability, is a dual-core processor. If you were to take a closer look at the specs list and make a comparison, this should not be too far different from the Galaxy Ace Plus, and who knows, it might very well be the fabled Samsung Galaxy Frame that we talked about earlier?
Next Story: Neo Geo X Hacked
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch