A week ago we reported that come CES 2013, Sony would not be unveiling their DSLR offerings, choosing instead of focus on compact cameras. Considering that CES 2013 is one of the biggest electronics expos of the year, you would think that Sony would take the opportunity to reveal their new DSLR offerings, right? According to the folks at Sony Alpha Rumors, it seems that Sony will be unveiling their new DSLRs, albeit at a later event taking place about three weeks after CES at the CP+ show. The event will be taking place on the 31st of January and will run until the 3rd of February, so if you’re looking for news on upcoming Sony NEX or DSLR cameras, then perhaps those are the dates you will want to mark down on your calendar. In the meantime for those shopping about for new compact cameras, check back with us during CES as we will be on the floor, so stay tuned for updates!
- 2014-04-24 Mark Zuckerberg Tried Out Sony's Project Morpheus Before Acquiring Oculus VR
- 2014-04-24 Sony Brings Its Background Defocus Camera App Onto Google Play
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains