A week ago we reported that come CES 2013, Sony would not be unveiling their DSLR offerings, choosing instead of focus on compact cameras. Considering that CES 2013 is one of the biggest electronics expos of the year, you would think that Sony would take the opportunity to reveal their new DSLR offerings, right? According to the folks at Sony Alpha Rumors, it seems that Sony will be unveiling their new DSLRs, albeit at a later event taking place about three weeks after CES at the CP+ show. The event will be taking place on the 31st of January and will run until the 3rd of February, so if you’re looking for news on upcoming Sony NEX or DSLR cameras, then perhaps those are the dates you will want to mark down on your calendar. In the meantime for those shopping about for new compact cameras, check back with us during CES as we will be on the floor, so stay tuned for updates!
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark