Don’t you think that it is rather cute to name your smartphone after mythological deities? Well, the long talked about and much rumored Sony C650X smartphone has also been said to go around by its codename “Odin”, where it could very well arrive on store shelves with the designation of Sony Xperia X. Which would make it sound really cool, of course, considering how the Sony C660X “Yuga” has been touted to being called the Xperia Z. While these rumors have not been confirmed just yet, we do know that in this day and age, rumors tend to pan out to be true in the end when the official announcement is made. In fact, some are even saying that the Yuga and Odin are one and the same handset, although one of them has been tailored to cater to the US market, with the other arriving in other markets.
You can find a 5-inch 1080p display on the Xperia X, alongside a quad-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 2GB RAM, and 32GB of internal memory, alongside Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in tow.
Next Story: Sony Xperia Z (Yuga) To Debut At CES 2013
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark