AT&T wants you to buy an HSPA+ Nexus 7. And to help you better decide, it has a compelling offer that is pretty hard to resist. The carrier is now giving away a $100 bill credit in exchange for a two-year contract if you’ll purchase an HSPA+ version of Google’s Nexus 7 on Google Play. Although it is not really the best deal out there, it should convince those who have been keeping their eyes fixed on the Nexus 7.
Plus, mobile users wanting to fly under AT&T’s wings should be considering the offer as well. But do note that in order for you to get the credit, you’ll have to fork out $299 from you wallet to buy the tablet first. You have time to decide until February 14. “Through February 14, 2013, receive a $100 AT&T bill credit by signing a 2 year service agreement on qualified postpaid standalone or Mobile Share plans,” it said.
Next Story: Facebook Graph Search: A Great Strategic Move
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T
- 2014-03-30: TWRP For Sprint And AT&T HTC One M8 Released