In about three weeks’ time, RIM will be taking the wraps off their Blackberry 10 platform, the company’s latest and newest operating system which they’re hoping will help them regain some market share. Now if you can’t wait until then, you might be interested to learn that the folks at RapidBerry have managed to get their hands on what looks like promotional materials used to push the Blackberry 10 platform to consumers and retailers alike. There’s not much we can learn from these photos, other than get a glimpse at some screenshots of Blackberry 10, along with more photos of the Z10 and what looks like a Z10 model in white. In any case hopefully more information about Blackberry 10 and its accompanying devices will be announced on the 30th of January, and if you’re already considering Blackberry 10 as your next mobile operating system of choice, be sure to check back with us then for the details! In the meantime you can check out the rest of the promotional materials below.
- 2014-04-09: Polled BlackBerry Users Want BlackBerry 10 To Be Themable
- 2014-03-27: BlackBerry 10 Receives Full Operational Capability Certification By Department Of Defense
- 2014-02-19: BlackBerry 10 QWERTY Prototype Photos Leaked
- 2014-02-13: BBM 2.0 Brings Voice Calling, Channels, Dropbox And More
- 2013-12-24: BlackBerry Dropped Plans To Release Two More BB10 Devices