It’s early January and what this means is that in a few weeks, RIM is expected to launch its Blackberry 10 operating system and its accompanying devices shortly after, one of them being the full touchscreen phone, the Z10. While we’re sure that websites such as iFixit will most likely be getting their hands on the Z10 in a teardown to discover how repairable the Z10 is, the folks at ETradeSupply have already uploaded a video in which they display some of the Z10’s innards, giving us an idea of what makes the smartphone tick. In all honesty there’s really nothing new in this video that we didn’t already know, but we guess it just goes to confirm that this is indeed the design of the Z10 for those who stubbornly refused to believe the leaks and such. In any case if you’re a fan of teardowns, you might be interested in spending the new few minutes checking out ETradeSupply’s video above of the Blackberry 10 Z10’s parts.
- 2013-07-11: Research In Motion Officially Renamed To Blackberry, As Per Shareholder Vote
- 2013-02-04: BlackBerry Z10 Review
- 2013-01-30: BlackBerry Z10 Review Sentiment
- 2013-01-30: Blackberry 10 Z10 Retail Box Caught On Camera
- 2013-01-29: BlackBerry 10 Z10 Available For Online Orders In U.K. Starting Tomorrow
- 2013-01-29: Official Blackberry 10 Z10 Cases Revealed
- 2013-01-29: Blackberry 10 Z10 To Cost $760 Off Contract?
- 2013-01-25: Blackberry 10 Z10 Press Rendering Leaked Online
- 2013-01-18: Blackberry 10 Z10 Sample Photos Spotted On Flickr And Picasa