[CES 2013] The BodyMedia CORE 2 is all set to be the smallest Multi-Sensor Activity/Health Tracker of its kind in the market, where it goes to prove that bigger does not necessarily mean it is better. In fact, it is the other way around when it comes to consumer electronics (TVs excluded, of course), and here we are with the CORE 2 which is said to have delivered clinically proven accuracy in a fashionable package that would not make you think twice before you take it out from your bag or pocket.
Basically, the BodyMedia CORE 2 Multi-Sensor Activity/Health Tracker will come with its fair share of upgrades, mostly aesthetically speaking, where they comprise of interchangeable jewelry-like faceplates and straps alongside a heart rate sensor option. This next generation version of the activity/health tracker armband will pack a quartet of sensors and crammed into a chassis that is smaller than an iPod nano. Apart from the aforementioned new heart rate monitoring option, it also has energy-saving Bluetooth Smart Ready technology so that live activity updates on your smartphone or tablet will not be cut short by a poor battery life.
What we saw on the showfloor is but a prototype of the CORE 2 monitor, so we do hope to see the real thing arrive sooner rather than later.
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-15: Best of CES 2013 @ Ubergizmo