[CES 2013] Here is yet another LCD eWriter that you might want to take a closer look at if you are currently on the lookout for a device that allows you to cut down on the use of paper, and yet is durable enough to withstand the rigors of everyday use, even at the hands of your children! This is where the shatter-proof plastic used to make the Reflex LCD of the Boogie Board comes in handy, and the Boogie Board Sync 9.7 LCD eWriter is said to bring note-taking to a whole new level.
Imagine saving up to hundreds of pages on a single SD memory card, transferring what you have written and doodled over to a computer, tablet, smartphone or other mobile device in the blink of an eye – sans wires, too, thanks to the wonders of Bluetooth connectivity. Sporting a 9.7-inch, pressure-sensitive writing surface that delivers the precision and control of a fine tip pen, the Boogie Board Sync 9.7 eWriter is fully compatible with Windows and Mac OS platforms, not to mention other popular applications/technology suc as Evernote, OCR, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.RELATED
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, sync,