Google wants to makes our everyday experience more fun. That’s why it is trying so hard to release those cool doodles every now and then. But the Mountain View-based technology giant could not do it alone, it wants to tap the creativity of the young by announcing its 6th annual U.S. Doodle 4 Google competition. K-12 students around the country are invited to join the competition. They will be asked to submit their own doodles that are based on the theme “My Best Day Ever.”
The sky is the limit. Students can doodle break-dancing aliens, a candy fortress, or a Brontosaurus ride to school. The winning artist will see their work on the Google homepage for a day. They will also win a $30,000 college scholarship and a $50,000 technology grant for his or her school, Google said. If you’re interested to join, or if your kids are, you can check out the official Doodle 4 Google page here.
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover