Every device that has done well for itself deserves a second – and subsequent goes at the mass market, and the hugely successful Nexus 7 tablet is no different. It seems that there are whispers of Google working with Asustek yet again to churn out the successor to the Nexus 7.
So far, what do we know about the second generation Nexus 7? It goes without saying that better and superior hardware specifications will be thrown into the mix, but will be be enough to make current Nexus 7 owners bite the bait and take the plunge for an upgrade? That remains to be seen, although we do know that the newer Nexus 7 will carry a Full HD display to keep up with the rest of the Joneses, and perhaps it is a cheeky pre-emptive strike against a possible iPad mini refresh.
It is also said that the Nexus 7’s successor will maintain the rather sensitive $149 to $249 price range so as not to scare the current market away, taking a page out of Apple’s book along the way when it comes to pricing sensitivities.RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: asus, Google, Nexus 7,
- Seen at: androidpit