[CES 2013] CES is happening next week, but that does not mean manufacturers cannot wait to get the word out on the kind of products that they have on offer for folks. Here we are with the Hitcase ChestR, which is a combination chest harness and mount that was specially designed for optimal hands-free photography and videography. The ChestR will be a departure from the traditional helmet mounts that extreme sports photographers and adventure filmmakers use, where it will work seamlessly with Hitcase and Hitcase Pro, and is touted to be the ideal companion to the StickR and Tripod mounts.
Thanks to a low profile harness which can snap on and off with a single click, it offers a portable alternative to headgear mounts. Other features of the Hitcase ChestR include adjustable straps, a neoprene body and polycarbonate chest plate, where it is rugged enough to withstand the elements. The Hitcase ChestR mount will retail for $49.99 a pop if you are interested in picking one up.
Next Story: Tumblr Is One Of Top Search Terms On Google
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-15: Best of CES 2013 @ Ubergizmo