California-based consumer electronics company, SMK-Link Electronics Corporation, has taken the wraps off its latest creation that is built to match Apple’s Wireless Keyboard. iMac users will be happy to hear about the iCalc Bluetooth Calculator Keypad, a special keypad that will magnetically align itself with the Apple Wireless Keypad. However, its function is not limited to the iMac. Other computers supplied with Apple’s reduced-size keyboard and Windows PCs can also use this keypad.
The iCalc Bluetooth Calculator Keypad features a nifty 12 digit numeric display, 10-key numeric keypad, 6-key calculator with 2 hot keys, selectable keypad and calculator modes, and a 33-feet wireless range via Bluetooth. It works with computers running Mac OS X, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP. SMK-Link Electronics Corporation is expected to launch the iCalc Bluetooth Calculator Keypad at the Macworld / iWorld 2013. This keypad is perfect for spreadsheet, accounting, engineering, and other number-intensive application. It will retail for $69.99.
Next Story: Smaller Apple TV Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-04-09: High-End iWatch Could Cost Several Thousand Dollars [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: iWatch Circuit Board Samples Reportedly Being Sent To Apple [Rumor]
- 2014-04-08: Apple iWatch Rumored For Q3 2014 Launch
- 2014-03-16: Steve Jobs Told Apple Execs That Company Won't Release HDTV
- 2014-03-02: Tim Cook Says Hard To Call Apple TV A 'Hobby' These Days